- Provide delivery service in compliance with OSHA, HIPAA, the Joint Commission, Hazmat, Blood-borne Pathogens Program requirements, and hospital requirements
- Provide scheduled and on-demand emergency, STAT, and routine deliveries
- Reduce costs and improve service using route optimization and trained couriers
- Provide information through technology
- Manage the entire logistics component of your hospital
- Provides proprietary scanning and tracking technology to safely and effectively transport life-saving blood donations and products
- Integrate business processes to collect blood donations from both fixed and mobile draw sites and to effectively deliver those blood products.
- Provides dedicated fleet and highly trained and experienced team of professionals.
- Provide same-day pick-up and delivery services to blood bank laboratories, hospitals, and physicians.
- Provides lab runs for medical records, blood, laboratory specimens, etc.
- Provides custom logistics solutions
- Provides Pickup and Delivery 24×7, 365 days a year
- Provides service in compliance with OSHA, HIPPA, the Joint Commission, HAZMAT, Blood-borne Pathogens Program requirements
- provides emergency, STAT and routine delivery service for temperature-controlled specimens, life-saving organs, and blood products
- Offers specialized handling procedures for Nuclear Medicine for the delivery of medical radioactive materials
- We employ highly trained specialists who understand the heavy regulation, constant surveillance requirements, heightened security, and compliance needs for Retail Pharmacy.
- We provide medical transportation, shipping, and same-day pharmaceutical delivery services to Long-Term Care/Hospice
- We deliver medical products to patients at home from distribution centers
- With complete medical insurance forms so that reimbursements are not delayed
- Our trained courier for this service has full understanding of medical standards and procedures and can represent your company professionally.
- We understand the importance of your patients’ security and privacy
- We can provide custom service specific to your needs
- Eliminate risk of having your own in-house courier/driver and vehicles.
Environmental Delivery Solutions
- Routine and STAT Samples
- Analytical Reports
- Test Equipment
- Monitoring and Analytical Instrumentation
- HazMat Supplies
- Containment and Remediation Materials
Distribution and delivery across a global supply chain is becoming increasingly sophisticated and complex. Customer-focused enterprises are under increasing pressure to satisfy customers while reducing costs and streamlining operations. At the same time, they must comply with regulations from every region.
Wherever your goods must be moved or stored, we can develop the most efficient and effective way to meet your requirements in Phoenix Metro and entire Arizona. Our proven distribution services make us the single, trusted resource for warehousing, third party logistics, and retail goods distribution. Flexibility and outstanding service ensures that your shipments make it to your stores complete and on-time.
Throughout the Phoenix Metro and Arizona, we provide Strategic Stocking services that reduce transportation costs and improve service by stocking inventory closer to your customers and having them available on demand. Strategic stocking solutions help you to analyze trade-offs between transportation, warehousing, inventory carrying costs, and service requirements to determine the optimal product delivery paths to your customers.
We have strategic stocking locations around Phoenix Metro and Arizona to facilitate rapid, same-day logistics solutions for improved strategic inventory management. We use analysis which looks at the customer’s equipment locations to determine which locations should be used, the expected transit time, and projected fill rate.
We can group multiple shipments to minimize time and costs in order to effectively and efficiently make deliveries. This allows you to ship product anywhere in the Phoenix
Metro and entire Arizona. From start to finish, we oversee the movement of your company’s product to ensure successful on-time delivery. Let’s discuss how we can improve your company’s service and reduce your transportation costs.
We are your long-term solution for a seamless home delivery program. We are a leading courier company serving a wide range of retailers and manufacturers including consumer electronics, appliances, home improvement, office supplies, and furniture companies throughout Phoenix Metro and the whole Arizona. We specialize in all sizes and weights, white glove service, and weekend/holiday delivery.
When you need immediate delivery, both you and your customers can rely on Dynamex. Flexibility and outstanding courier service ensures that your shipments make it to your house complete and on-time.
We are a leading white glove delivery provider. Our professional delivery team serves homes and businesses and provides solutions such as appointment setting, pre-inspection of goods, room placement, minor assembly, and removal of packaging material.
Our white glove service includes but not limited to:
- Trained Delivery Specialists
- Inside delivery and set in place
- On site shipment preparation services
- Assembly, Set-up, Debris Removal
- Blanket Wrap Delivery Service
- Multi-Person Crews
- Sequential Loading
- Coordination with Reps, Sales, Installers
- On Site Testing
- Unload, unpack, inspect
- Packaging, labeling, scanning
- Storage in transit
- Final Mile Delivery
Delivery and Assembly of Product
We provide product assembly services according to manufacturer’s specifications. Our assembly technicians are familiar with a variety of products available from national manufacturers and retailers including furniture and appliances. Our technicians arrive within 4-hour appointment windows to accommodate your busy schedule. We also provide dedicated customer service representatives for real-time communication and
We provide the highest level of quality in assembly services. We offer dependable assembly solutions to retail customers, consumers, manufacturers, and major service contract companies. Both delivery and assembly services are combined to handle any retail assembly, repair, delivery, or new store set. Our solutions are scalable and adaptive, with the flexibility to meet your service obligations.
Whether you need a single vehicle dedicated to your business, or management of an entire fleet of vehicles, we will customize an efficient, cost-effective dedicated solution for your business.
Wherever your goods must be moved or stored, we can develop the most efficient and effective way to meet your requirements in Phoenix Metro and entire Arizona. Our proven services make us the single, trusted resource for distribution warehousing, third party logistics, and retail goods distribution. Flexibility and outstanding service ensures that your shipments make it to your stores complete and on-time.
With us, you can be assured of having your products available, in the store, and on the shelf so your store staff can focus on customers and making a sale. We offer a transportation and logistics solution designed just for your specific needs. We work with you to optimize your service levels and vehicle mix to provide the most cost-effective routing, handling, and delivery available.
Dedicated Fleet Services
Does your business need extra vehicle capacity to perform deliveries? Would you rather not be in the equipment management and delivery business? Why not let us do the driving! Whether you need a single driver dedicated to your account, or a full fleet of vehicles, we offer comprehensive outsourcing for delivery and distribution solutions. We reduce your costs of recruiting, training, insurance, fuel, maintenance, and asset management.
We offer Office Services Outsourcing services to manage your mailroom, copy center, reception and other office support services, such as safety and health, maintenance systems, and business continuity planning. These services allow you to focus on your core business. Our facilities experts provide high quality staffing and management services that decrease your administrative costs while improving efficiencies. Our Facilities Management Outsourcing services include:
- Pantry and Food Service Support
- Mail Center Management
- On-site Transportation Solutions
- Messenger Intercept Centers
- Facility Maintenance Services
- Receptionist and Central Call Center Staffing
- 100% employee coverage at all times including vacation, sick days, bereavement, jury duty, etc.
- Copy Center Support
- OSHA and EPA compliance
- Fire protection
- Corrective/preventative maintenance
- Office space layout
- Disaster Recovery
- Emergency Procedures
Time Sensitive Delivery Solutions for Banking and Financial Clients
- Check Runs
- Scheduled and On Demand Bank Bag
- Negotiable and Non-Negotiable Instruments
- Lock Boxes
- Materials, Equipment and Supplies
- On Demand and Routed
- Retail, Private, Institutional and
- Services for High Wealth
- Management and Private
Printing/Marketing Communications Delivery Solutions
- Tradeshow newspapers distributed
- Last minute deliveries of printing supplies and marketing communications literature
From a single can of custom blended ink; to overnight trade-show newspapers distributed to all of the major event hotels; to a truckload of brochures for your Fortune 500 customer; General Delivery has been making time sensitive and last minute deliveries of printing supplies and marketing communications literature for more than 30 years.
We don’t just pick up and deliver, we know how important printed communications materials are to your customers. These items play a critical role in product launch campaigns, trade shows and publicity events, ensuring that prospects have something tangible to remember when they return to their home office. If these materials don’t arrive on time, or if they’re not perfect, opportunities can be lost.
Of course, it’s not always easy to meet these demands as your clients often make last minute changes and still expect you to deliver the next day.
Why wait for tomorrow? If it’s a last minute change to a proof that must be viewed in hardcopy, a single box of data sheets, or a pallet of brochures; get them there today with the industry expert.